2010 Western Regionals, Caldwell Idaho, who's gonna be there ?

RichardDoane

• Baller
Checked out the Broadside yesterday, Barry and Deb have worked their butts off, grass is golf course green, shorelines are perfect, vendors lined up for food and goodies. You may not see me there but you will definitely hear me. Horton has schooled me in cali style announcing  and fixed my stutter off 5 ball too.

• Baller
She was on the fence, then made plans to go visit her boyfriend in Golden that weekend instead.  I have been reconsidering my decision all day, and may end up going afterall, and if so, she may join me.  I just am not that excited to drive 23 hours round trip when I haven't been skiing much or up to my potential, however.  I'll decide by thursday before the late fees kick in. 

• Baller
My son Tomas, (B3event ) has football camp in Wenatchee Sunday till Wednesday night.  I will pick him and head south and hope to roll in late Wednesday so he can ski on Thursday and Friday.  I go on Saturday (M3) and then 8 hours home.....RD, I call dibs on the couch and will bring beer and ice......OF 

• Baller
I guess I was driving the wife crazy...She insisted I get on the road to Idaho.  Unless she changes hrer mind, I'm on my way to Vail for a tourney this weekend, then back in the car to Caldwell.  Richard-I'll be brining some reinforcements for the beer cooler (unless she changes her mind and takes my keyshttp://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-yell.gif).

• Baller

TeamWally,

As long as you have gotten rid of that Elmo tape. http://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif

Keep the partying down to a min., us M3 skiers need our rest.  I'm parking right next to Richard and have some beer to add to the collection.

On the road at noon today.

Kevin

• Baller
Richard- Is the offer still open to camp next to you lakeside?  I'll be arriving monday night and leaving wednesday afternoon or thursday morning.  Not sure what the camping protocols are there...

• Baller

Just got back, what a good time.  Hung out with a bunch of ball of sprayers, putting a face to screen name was pretty cool.  I am sure Doane will post some pics.

Really enjoyed the following:

- Marcus Brown getting 1 at 41 to win OM

- Killer jumping and killer crashes

- Bedal and Larson battling it out

- Womens 1 skiers (Hot!, small bikinis, unreal)

- Mens 3 - entire group a blast to hang with, threw down some beers this weekend. DSmart is a dork, but he is not alone.

- Getting to do a run off (results not important)

- Skiing behind a SN 200

- Attending the junior development banquet, our future is looking bright

• Baller
Killer week. Loaded all of the PA up and hit the road to Winlock this AM. Great to do the name and faces thing. Mind still blurred from calling so many passes. MB was the man with the 41. Washington skier Kelly Bolander head to head with Goode was great. Watching Matt Brown making Badal work was a treat. Braden getting pulled into the boat after nasty digger in slalom then jumping a couple hours later showed the resiliancy of youth.That is all.

• Baller
Richard- Thanks for posting the pics.  It was nice to meet a bunch of the BoS contingent.  Didn't see a picture of Jim Brake...he was there too but you must not have crossed paths.  See you all in Sac next year???