2007 Ski Nautique 196

jdarwin

• Baller

2007 Ski Nautique 196 SE. $29,000.  Zero Off and Perfect Pass. 380 hours. Private lake use only. Radio, bimini and two covers. Teak platform. Single axle EZ Loader trailer w/ spare. Email for additional info and http://www.lakesatcottonwood.com/Images/Tourney_5.jpgpics:

jdarwin (at) lakesatcottonwood.com

http://www.lakesatcottonwood.com/Images/Tourney_5.jpg http://www.lakesatcottonwood.com/Images/Tourney_5.jpg

• Baller
Boat sold - another 196 headed to Houston (seems to be a trend of late - to Lago this time).  As for the new ride, I'm working on that.  The lack of promo boats in our area was the driving force behind selling the 196 - otherwise, I would have kept the boat for another 10 years.  I'm jumping back in a promo program after taking a 5 year hiatus (with Nautique 1987 -2005).  I'm researching the pros/cons of each program.   We're covered for July and I'll have a new  boat for our September event.

• Baller
Well, I have already gotten another request 19 minutes ago, so you may be late by the same amount... I don't actually have the info yet, but I have a call into the person who does. I'll pass it on when I get it.

• Baller

Here is the response from Becky:

Hi Roger,  As promised, you had indicated there were several folks that may have some interest in Jim's 2007 Limited Ski Nautique (my old promo).  Here is some info on the boat & I will attach a few photos for now (if you want more, please advise as I have several shots):
  • Like-New Condition former Promo Tournament Ski Boat used only at Okeeheelee Park & private site in West Palm Beach area (only 280 hours - all in fresh water only)
  • 2007 Ski Nautique 196 Limited Edition Includes: Exterior colors - Navy Blue with black accent stripe; Interior Colors - white seats, navy blue & black striping, gray carpet; Digital Gages, Keyless Ignition, Classic Ski Nautique Graphics, Pylon, Digital Stereo Remote and Stereo Level I (Clarion CD/AM/FM Receiver w/4 Polk Audio MM Speakers and Dual Auxiliary Inputs), HydroGate, back seat, storage area, & Teak Platform
  • Bimini Top (black) & Custom Boat Cover (gray; cover on boat when not in use; boat also kept under boat dock roof protected from sun when not in use)
  • Latest version of Zero Off & Star Gazer (both GPS systems for tournament & recreation use)
  • Ram-Lin Single Axle Trailer w/carpeted surface - swing away tongue; winch for additional security in towing
We are really torn about letting this boat go, because it is such a good one & the pricing on the new boats is quite steep as you are probably aware.  Jim would prefer to keep the boat until after August & sell it at $29,900.  However, if someone wants the boat earlier, he would be willing to part with it, but we will need to discuss this with him at some point.  The NADA price on this boat alone without cruise controls, all the other added features, & without the trailer is over is $31,000.  This is a great deal.

Please let us know what you think & we can go from there.  You are welcome to give my email & cell phone number for questions & I can then contact Jim as he is traveling a great deal this summer.  Have a great day!  Regards, Becky  561-373-0560 cell
========================
Images don't seem to be working, so here is a link to the images on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/16626901@N00/sets/72157624394346262/

• Baller
This one is a limited for nearly the same price as the SE that started this thread (with fewer hours too). It's a great deal (IMO). Becky Lathrop was the first owner as a promo and if you know anything about her, her boats are immaculate!

• Baller
George - no doubt, there are good deals but they're much fewer than last year.  $29k for a boat around the block is a good deal.  $29 for boat 1,500 miles away not so much compared to one down the street for $30k.  For some, time is money.

• Baller
Shane - thanks for the offer but we're good.  We're using Mike's Malibu and Chad is bringing his.  Ward's is available as well if we got into a pinch.  No need to drag yours up unless you want a set behind it.