Kicked off summer with some Ball of Sprayers!

Boody

• Baller

We hosted a tournament at our lake in Eagle Point, Oregon and had some fellow BOS members join us, Officer Friendly (Rob Scholl) and Richard Doane.  Rob skied a personal best on his Strada and Doane was rippin every set on his Strada.  Their kids, Tomas Scholl and Braden Doane are not only great skiers but good kids.  All four helped out a lot with the tourny.  You guys give Ball of Spray a good name, a pleasure to have you guys down, thanks for making the drive. 

I will try and post some pics once I get them downloaded. 

• Baller
Love the pic of my wife!  It was sure nice to meet all of you from WA...  Hey our tournament for July 10th and 11th is almost full at about 30 right now and we can only take 35 so come back if you want 6 rounds in 2 days! 

• Baller

Here is a list of those that posted a personal best:

Sue Bittle - W3

Ryan Bittle - M3

Blaze Grubbs - B1

Jana Grubbs - G1

Katie McCuen - G1

Tom Anderson - M4

Rob Lund  - M4

Justin Lund - B1

Mike Budreau - M3

Rob Scholl - M3

Braden Doane - M1

And a ton of other skiers skied great.

• Baller
Hung out with another Ball of Sprayer this weekend, DSmart.  What a great guy, great skier too.  Its pretty cool when you meet a BOS member and you already kinda know them.  Made a lot of good friends on this website, its pretty cool.

• Baller

I had a great time in Oregon. Boody and his wife are awesome skiers and great people. The tournament was very well organized and fun. The site is amazing. If you get a chance, I highly recommend Pulligan Pond. Excellent conditions and nice people (except for Ryan, who is banned from all Sacto area tournaments until further notice)

• Baller

Awesome pics Richard. very cool that you finally posted up J3 to the internet. He and Kris are huge lurkers as well as the Lill couple.

Mrs.ML, who goes to tourneys and DOESNT wear a bikini, wth? we're still waiting on pics in that other thread.

September 25th we'll have some new shots from the Cottonwood-BOS tourney. Quite a few of the usual suspects in attendance.

• Baller
Ah man - I should have stayed in my Corona bikini for this!!!! Scoke - I'll see what I can do next time. Maybe this spring ML and I will come see you with the J3 family and you can take all the pics you want. /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-cool.gifIt was kinda chilly and I was tired of being cold so I had to put on my jeans and fabulous new tournament sweatshirt. The wind kinda sucked but I still had a blast. We had some great "Dicks Brewing Company" beer on hand and you can see in this pick that I was well on my way to enjoying plenty of that!!!! I had to drink away my first and second rounds (1st was 6 with no continuation since I had a ridiculous amount of slack and lost the freaking handle at the exit gates and then my second round was a lame-ass MOP). Oh well, I still had fun and the people that attended were really great. Thanks to Doane and the Goodmans for bringing such great boats to ski behind. The Head to Head was really fun to watch as well!

• Baller_
We attended a great event this past weekend with the Emerald Valley Waterski Club, hosting at Mint Lake, Yacolt WA.  3 Round Slalom, 2 Trick, 2 Jump.  Watched a W2 Jump record of 123', congrats to Amy Scharpf, her father Tad set a M6 Jump record of 63', and "MintLakeMike" set a M5 Trick record of 3290 points.  Braden took a few photos, Alex handed this years "Don Koppert Award" off to Tad Scharpf, Russell (rwskier) wasn't too keen about being teased that his matching outfit was quite fetching, the heir apparent to the Mint Lake millions was as cute as a bug with all her medals, and RD - aka "Zappy" learned that "slippery slalom" isn't my strong suit.