Horton, what ski were you riding last night?

Steven

Horton, I have been skiing on a 67 Senate C for about 6 months now and really liking it. I ski the course twice a week 22 28. Im 170 and 5'9" this new Strada 55 sure sounds very tempting and I'm thinking about getting one. My question is do you think at my weight and height that I could drop down a size?  Thanks for any insite you might have.

• Baller
Has Eddie said anything about where the 55 (or should I say, the "MS-1") will end up in the line up? Will you be seeing the Strada soon for comparison sake? Running -38's this early is pretty respectable this early in the season with limited time on the ski!

• Administrators

Steven,

Plan? Are you kidding? Are you new here?  I plan what ski I will ride like a drunk sorority plans where she will fall down tonight. Unfortunately for my scores, I enjoy trying every ski I can get my hands on. There is no question that it costs my ball on my score but it is fun. This weekend I hope to try the HO Coefficent X.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

With that attitude, you give me a hard time fo skiing on my homemade skis??

I just took the grinder to my ski today (actually burned out my Dremel). Made it thinner! I did start the fat ski revolution with my spoon skis. I'll have to see if the longboy ends up "rocking!". Maybe Horton will be trying a long thin ski in a couple of years!

Eric