Where should I go for the weekend?

Laz

• Baller

My wife and I are "thinking" of taking off for the weekend next month. We are in Toronto, and I'm looking for suggestions for a place to fly in and fly out with some good skiing. I first thought about H2Osmosis, but I don't think they are there on the weekend.

We could go to Orlando, but we were just there 2 weeks ago. Sunset Ranch in California looks really good, but maybe a bit far for a short trip.

Suggestions please.

Thanks!

• Baller_

Cory Pickos in Santa Rosa Beach, FL skis on the weekend. Not sure about Arturo Nelson in Miami. Chet Raley or Wim DeCree are at Chet's site in Boca Raton on the weekends, too. Cobles may be open, but I'm not sure how warm the water in North Carolina will be. I'm pretty sure Ann McGinnis in Fort lauderdale is open weekends.And McCormack's is in the Tampa area. That's all I can think of in the southeast outside of Orlando and Charleston. Good luck

Lpskier

Try Matt Rini in Orlando if you decide to go back! Can't beat the weather, attractions or Matts style of coaching...

He'd have a Strada to try out as well!  mrini@cfl.rr.com

From PSC:

I just wanted to put this out and let everyone know that Colorado residents and pro skiers Bryan Reinke and Jarrus Steele are opening a ski school in Colorado this summer! The ski school is going to be called, IN DEEP SKI SCHOOL.  Clinics and lessons will be held at a private lake in Greeley but they can also come out to any site and do clinics or one on one lessons. 

In Deep Ski School is also planning on having a tour that will bring slalom skiing face to face with the public! They will be going to select public lakes in Colorado and displaying what we do best! If possible a course will be put in to rip through!!!! 

In you would like more info please call Jarrus @ 720-323-7396

• Baller

Can it get any better than Terry Winter as your coach Cali in the spring/summer and the wonderful world class lake @ SkiSunsetRanch?

Oh, yeah it can, enjoying a glass of their Syrah wine on the dock at Sunset!

Decision made....:) no Brainer...:)

• Baller

Cant go wrong with any of the mentioned spots. For coaching check with seth to see if he will be there.

Other suggestion is skiTek in otown. Colin should be there on the wknd call him: 407-568-1900

$50 coached sets $30 ride. Check if rossi might be there too ;

• Baller
All these suggestions are great. Thanks. The main issue is I have Friday evening until Monday evening and I'm coming from Toronto. So, working on flights.