Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Strada Front Boot

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Hi Guy,s & Gals, please can anybody tell me, if the Strada Boot is  SAFE/OK to use with RTP, I like the idea of having a really comfortabe binding on my foot this year, with no requirement for soap.

Best regards to everybody hope you all have great season this year.

Yes, it is.

You get all the support and all the edge control you need with the cords just barely snug. Just remember not to tighten the bungy cord too tightly, it is designed to flex and extend to allow the liner to slip out in a fall. Your foot stays in the liner and the liner comes out of the shell during a fall.

• Baller

I have also the same question...  I bought my Rail boot last year, the shop didn't recommend a RS1 with rtp. But just bought a secondhand RS1 boot so tried it out today with insoles and an insole on the rtp. Felt really good and comfortable with great control. The Rail boot I know I release from but I haven't have a fall yet to release from the RS1 but releases fine when taking ski off I think it released better with the insole inside the liner.

No. The E-series uses a break-away cuff. The tension to release the cuff is not related to the buckles that close up the shell. I'll believe it is worth repeating, one the best feature of this style of boot is that you can easily dry test on land and expect the same release on the water.

If you find yourself cranking up the laces then it's better to go with this new device - the Z lock. The lower boot closure can be tight with the Z lock but then can release as shown in this clip. It's a pretty cool little receptor. It was hard to come up with a compact release buckle, took a few months of trying different things.