Boat Accessories

lkb

• Baller

I just got my new(to me) 09 196. All I need now is some sunshine, a bimini, and those protective floormats that drop in and fit around the motor box. Does anybody have any suggestions for the best deal on a bimini and where to find the mats?

• Baller

Corinthian Marine is the company that originally made the drop in floor mats for Correct Craft. Call them at 866.785.6507 and ask for Nick. They are about $200 depending on which carpet stock you want it made out of. 

GMI has the best deal on bimini's. You can get a bimini with an aluminum frame and stainless joints/connectors for $300 shipped.

• Baller_
How do the drop in floor mats work out?  Do they slide around or make a nice addition to a ski boat?  Looks like it could be a reasonable substitute for replacing carpet on an older boat, would that be a good assumption?

• Baller

DW,

the one I had in my last Nautique had snaps made into so it stayed in place pretty good. It bunched a little here and there but not bad. Check out the Corinthian Marine website. They seem to offer snap in carpeting as an alternative to traditional mounting (glued in I guess) so it would probably work for what you are looking to do