Win a Video Coaching Session w/ Seth Stisher (PHOTO CONTEST)

Horton

• Administrators

I thought you guys were done sending in photos ..... but today I got 2 more. OK that is it.

Wtrsskii2156.... Your photo will be up tonight and you can vote by going to the main site and scrolling down to "PhotoContest" on the left side of the page.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Richard,

Although I occasionally coach jump when I am doing a junior clinic or something and someone wants to take a jump set, I don't consider myself a jump coach.  I feel like it would be unfair to you and the jump coaches out there to attempt to do a video coaching session for jump.  Don't get me wrong, I hate to turn away business, but I expect other people to admit when they are coachign out of their league and I would be a hypocrit if I didn't do the same.  Slalom is what I do (although I used to three event rather poorly) and what I study and coach day in and day out.  Wow, that was an extremely long answer for a simple question...sorry Richard.

Thanks for the great response for this photo contest and thanks Horton for giving me the opportunity to share this training method with those who frequent BallofSpray.

Seth

www.h2osmosis.com and www.waterskitrainer.com