Win a Video Coaching Session w/ Seth Stisher (PHOTO CONTEST)

Horton

• Administrators

Win a Video Coaching Session w/ Seth Stisher.  Enter the 2009 BallOfSpray Spring Photo Contest for a chance to a Video Coaching Session.

http://www.h2osmosis.com/images/interface/affiliates/waterskitrainer.jpg

Submit your best water ski related photo before May 31st. The best photo will be chosen by BallOfSpray readers.  Send your photos to contest@BallOfSpray.com 

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Marco

banana hammock? LOL First time I have heard that term. That photo is my entry. It was more a couple of the others especially the crashes, want to see the fear in their eyes.

cheers

Ali

• Baller

Hi Marco

He is our ski coach/driver at our ski club, great skier and a really nice guy. That was a special set up for the photo, I was on the jump ramp taking the photos and he set off like that for the first couple of passes at 14m/58k. When he cut to 13/12/11.25m he changed into his board shorts and vest I got some good shots from that as well. I prefer the swimsuit shot because it really shows the ski position. It keeps the chicks (and my wife) interested in the skiing:-)

cheers

Ali 

• Baller

Just got video lessons from Seth and was very impressed.  I thought it was pretty cool but when I tried the things he said, I was pretty psyched.  Had I not got the lessons I would have continued doing what I was doing, spending countless passes and hours practicing the wrong things.  Best $65 bucks I have spent.  Wife's turn to get lessons.

• Baller

Hey Richard,

I sent him a bunch of 32 offs (5) for one set, then sent him an up the line for the second.  12 passes all together.  Based on his comments, he talked a lot about problems that were exaggerated at 35 and 38 so those were probaby more valuable than the ealier passes.