Pullover Vests

Aarons01

Try sticking one of your arms through the arm hole and down by your side. Then try pulling up and over your head. With out taking one arm out of the vest I agree it is a pain in the butt to get it off. I know last years vests actually had instructions on how to remove the vest. Besides initially getting them off they are pretty dope vests. Plus the designs are very sick this year.

• Baller
There's definitely an art to getting a pullover vest off.  First time I wore the oneil a few years back, I didn't bother to read the instructions. Damn near strangled myelf with my arms stuck above my head and the jacket pulled up over my head. At a damn tournament in front of everyone. Geez, I must have looked like a complete moron! hahaha

• Baller

I just sold my Eagle pullover. A very good quality vest BTW and very comfortable. I did not like the pullover bit even when going with the arm through shoulder hole route. I hate to admit this, but the graphics were a bit much for me as well. I'm a pretty conservative M3 guy and like a good ole solid color vest. Just felt like I was trying to dress like a kid with the twisted spine stuff. I will likely buy one of their front zip models this summer. 

Another disadvantage was that it was much more difficult to come in a rip off my gear in disgust after a bad set. I look silly enough when mad, struggling with a vest twisted around my head/neck/shoulders made the humiliation complete.

sj

• Baller
Scott, I am laughing at your last comment about humiliation.  I have done exactly that, when mad that vest will not come off.  I have looked like a fool a time or two flailing around the dock trying to get the damn thing off!