Jamie Beauchesne Ski Week in Mexico

Chris Rossi

• Baller

I would like toinform you all of a wonderful opportunity that should not be passedup.  Jamie Beauchesne has worked a deal with Sergio Remirez and thegreat people at Aqua Ski to bring skiers in for a couple of weeks inApril.  Jamie is offering (2) one week packages beginning on April 6. Space is extremely limited so don't miss this once-in-a-lifetimeexperience.  Jamie will be coaching from 8:30am-2:30pm and then takingpart in after skiing tourism adventures.  This trip will be a great wayto ski and learn about this region of Mexico.  For more informationplease go directly to www.jamiebski.com.  Please be sure to let Jamie know you found him through proskicoach!

Forthose of you that don't know, Jamie and I have worked very closely withour belief on slalom theory.  I am 100% confident that Jamie will helpyou take your skiing to the next level.  Look for Jamie at Aqua Ski inApril and quite possibly at SkiTek for some coaching weeks throughoutthe year.  If Mexico is not in your plans then make sure to come visit us in Orlando at SkiTek!

Chris Rossi

www.proskicoach.com

www.skitek.net