Annoying "Twiter" pop up

tjm

• Baller

I realize that "Twitter" is our fearless leader's latest joy toy - even though it sounds like something you'd might hear in the background noise of a gay bar.  But when it pops up without invite, blocking the subject matter of various threads - with no easy obvious way to make it go away - it's just irritating.

<end of rant>

TW

• Baller

Is any one else having a problem with a "twitter" pop up box blocking a good portion of the forum desk top.  I have not been able to find a way to remove it.   In fact, it is blocking the lower left half of this comment page.

• Administrators

Ok. I do not understand why it works on some computers and not others. On all my computers there was just a sidebar.

This forum is really here for you guys so you win this round. I will figure it out.... Thanks for telling me that it was annoying. It is important to me that you guys enjoy and continue to use the forum.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

TJM,

What browser & version are you using? I am totally bummed about how the main page looks with IE6. So much better with IE7. Something to fix next year I guess.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

It seems that no one gets why I am so excited about Twitter.

Here it is in short. Via Twitter I can route news as it happens to your cell phone. Next summer when Karina runs 41 off (or whatever the news is) you can know in a matter of seconds.

I am using my personal Twitter as a blog. I do not know why you would want to know what I am doing at any one time but it is a good example of the technology. www.twitter.com/JohnHorton   (it also auto updates my facebook- how cool is that?)

I loved the webcast that Tadd did at the MasterCraft Pro last year but those events happened while I was as the lake.

For now I will quite beating you guys over the head with my idea but I do hope to have a “reporter” at Moomba sending out Twitter reports.

Drop a dime in the can