BallOfSpray 2008 Wrap Up

Horton

• Administrators

BallOfSpray 2008 Wrap Up
I want to thank you guys for being a part of BallOfSpray. Without the regular posters and the masses of lurkers, BallOfSpray would be me talking to myself and making typos.

The new main page is up and I am pretty proud of it. It was a big learning experience for me and I hope it becomes a solid resource for the water ski world.

I need to thank Reflex, Ez-Slalom and H2oz for paying some of the hosting and software bills.  If you read BallOfSpray, please support the advertisers. I can hardly wait to see one of the Reflex skis in person, Ez-Ed is just the best for slalom course supplies and I do not know why anyone would ever buy a ski without going though H2oz Tadd’s “Ride Before You Buy” program.

For 2009 I will be continuing to throw my efforts toward the new main site. Plans for the main site include:

More interviews
More classifieds
Tech articles
KILLER deals only available at BallOfSpray
The links list will be comprehensive
Every ski site that has a RSS News Feed will be syndicated so you can scan the skiing net with ease
A better solution to the Fin and Binding Database will be found
Twitter updates from major tournaments on your cell phone or online

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

John,

The new site is great! I definitely think you are on the right track.  IMO, It looks very professional and is very user friendly.  Keep up the great work and tireless efforts of promoting this great sport.