Merry Xmas and a Happy new Year

tsixam

• Baller

I would like to thank the person who sent me an email about the urine in the glue on post stamps. Nowadays I always have somebody else to lick it for me. 

I don’t have any money any longer. I sent it all to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who was hospitalised for the 5367 time.

I didn´t receive any money from the Nigerian bank who would like to share a fortune if I just sent them my bank account number.

But on the other hand I don´t have to worry about my soul since I have 3654 Angels and 1 Saint guarding over me and bringing me happiness.  

I have also learned that my prayers will be answered if just send the email to 7 friends within an hour. 

I would like to thank the person who taught me that Coca-Cola originally was invented for cleaning toilets. It contains too much sugar anyway.  

I can´t go to a gas station without having a person watching my car wile I am paying for the gas. The story about the serial killer in the back seat was really shocking. 

I really would like to thank the person who sent the email about the African deadly spider. Today I can´t use any toilets but my own. Just the thought of the deadly spider living under the toilet seat, chewing on my a## and that I might die in seconds, have taught me many ways to avoid no 2. 

I don´t pick up any money I drop on the parking lot any longer, there is probably a pervert waiting to get me as soon as I bend over.

If you don´t copy and send this letter to 10 friends within an hour, a Crow with a deadly brain decease will land on your head and you will never be well again.It’s true, it happened to one of my friend’s sisters’ boyfriends’ stepfather. 

I would also like to thank you all for not picking on my spelling, grammar and sentence structure /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif 

I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Tsixam