Global Warming is temporarily on hold

RichardDoane

• Administrators

Global Warming is on its way to joining politics and religion as subjects that need not be discussed on friendly company. Ya know this forum is about skiing and the last thing I want to do is alienate someone who totally disagrees with me on this ….. but  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/3982101/2008-was-the-year-man-made-global-warming-was-disproved.html

• Baller
the Earth goes through natural climate changes, our miniscul amount of pollution is not contrubuting to what is going on.  The magnetic poles of the Earth have flipped more than once in it 4.5 billion year life too.  I am guessing the greenies will be blaming that on us too.  I am all for a cleaner environment and society; because it is the right thing to do, not for the reasons spewed about the global warming conspiracy.  For sure human presence on Earth will cease to exist one day; but, the only way humans will accomplish that is through total self anihalation, not through the cause and effect we have on the environment.