BallOfSpray Classified Ads

Horton

• Administrators

I have set up a classified ads section on the new site. I need someone to tests it. Can I get you guys to spend 10 minutes to do the following:

1) Go to BallOfSpray.com  

2) Click in the “Classified Ads” link on the left

3) Create an account. This will be a new account, not the same as your forum account. Feel free to use the same user name and log in. 

4) Confirm your account. You will get an email with a link… you know the drill. (I will not spam you) 

5) Come back and sell something.  

If whatever you post is for real, great. If you post some garbage that helps me to. Just add a note to your post so I know it is junk.

Thanks a ton!

Horton

• Administrators

Brent,

Good comments. Look again.... Name is still in there... most of you use a alias anyway. email is protected behind a web form.

• Administrators
I goofed.... a little. If you posted a classified ad about 1 month ago you should have received an automatic email from the site that said your ad is going to expire and to email me to fix it. Don’t do that.  

In that email is a link to a page in the site where you can extend your ad or delete it. I can no do it for you.

Again . . . do not send me an email to extend your ad. Follow the link in the email.

Also I have extended the time an ad stays on the site to 60 days. I will leave this until I got a lot more ads.

• Administrators

There are some crazy good deals at the moment. At least one new Radar and one new Connelly for under $500. I almost got them myself.....  Like I always tell you guys, If you are not going to demo, look for deals at then resell if you do not like it.