Sell Your Stuff

Horton

• Administrators

I am not exactly sure how I am going to make it work but I plan for you guy to be alble to buy and sell skis, boats and what ever  onthe new site.... working on it.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

John,

Why not just put up a topic area and let members post what they want to buy and sell on their own.  Deals will be done between the two parties with no involvement by you.  It will become a self policing area.  I participate in some golf forums that do this and it works well.  There are very rarely any issues with bad deals because the members get to know who is who on-line.

• Baller
There is a golf discussion board called Golf Equipment Afficianados at www.4gea.com that has a swap shop that is broken down by category of clubs.  It gets a fair amount of traffic and polices itself pretty well.  Somthing like that would work with another category for the swap shop and sub-categories if it works.  Maybe at first just start with a swap shop and see what gets put up for sale then determine if it needs to get broken down.

• Administrators
First of all I need to really understand the software I am using better. What I do know is that if I crash the site it cost over $100 to restore. That said I like your idea and will look at that site. I was thinking of something like Ski-it-again.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can