Who is still skiing?

cbuski

I had an Ice cream headace, so that guy has a lot warmer skull then I did.

Look, I had to get the magnets out. As long as I was getting into huge shrinkage, I may as well enjoy it.

We had ice around the lip of the lake on Wed, it melted by thursday afternoon. It was warmer then April 2nd when we skied on ice out. It was warm until I biffed.

• Baller

Election day was our last day in the water (central KY. btw).

My eleven year old girl got in and skied with only a swimsuit and life vest, so Dad had to as well…Air Temp 74 Water temp 60… no wet suit, just swim trunks and a vest.

Can you imagine what I would have put up with if I didn’t get in that day after my little girl skied? They would still be jabbing me over it.

She was so excited about learning how to slalom late in the season, passing up the last chance before spring was simply irresistible I guess.

Our youngest and Mamma were either both too chicken or the few smart ones in the boat that day.

After the first buoy or two it was fine and we were glad to have one last good run before putting the boat to bed.

Santa might bring wetsuits for the three of us to get back in the water early next year.

My wife, on the other hand is not concerned at all about starting the season as early as the girls and I are, she thinks we’re nuts.

Some people just don’t get it do they?

• Baller

Ha.... I did. I picked a time to ski when I wasn't at work, the kids or wife didn't need me, it wasn't dark, and no one was out on the lake on a jet-ski or wakeboard.

One of my favorite days of the year is Dec 22nd.. it's longer than the day before it.

• Baller

Air 80s, water 60s (and glass) in San Diego and I have a broken toe (no I did not kick the building inspector) so just as the San Diego season gets going, I'm done for the year. The new boron and bamboo ski will have to wait to get developed.

Eric