Lance - you owe me $50.00 !

RichardDoane

• Baller

Nice job Richard.  I presume that was 38?  Not your first was it?  I have yet to run it... even in practice.  Next year.  Sounds like a skiing/skier comment eh.

So who's the cheerleader in the boat?  Go Zippy go!  Priceless.  I love it.

I had the oportunity to ski at Sun Basin in Sunday.  Stayed home and did yard work.  My priorities are all messed up I know.

Take care my friend,  Jim

• Baller_

I've run -38 one other time this year - Father's Day no less.  Jean is the camera operator/cheerleader, Rob was driving.  Lance and I have both been getting close, so about a month ago we made a $50. wager on who could run it first.

The classic thing is that when I told my wife that evening, her comment was, "it doesn't count if you're not in a tournament".  I guess she has been listening to me all these years.

• Baller

It's nice to see someone still skiing this time of year up here.   I remember a few years ago when my buddy and I would ski year round at Ski Park.  One winter we skied through the thin ice on the back side of the turn islands.   The dock was the most dangerous as it was super slippery smooth.  That ice chest filled with warm water felt great on the feet though.

• Baller_
RS - There's been lots of times we've broken the ice @ the Ski Park.   Although the cooler of hot water has been upgraded to a horse trough that's big enough to be a personal hot tub.  We still try to ski in our Tuesday afternoon slot all season, let me know if you'd like to catch up & ski with us.