For all you skiers that are done for the season

RichardDoane

• Baller_
The Broho Tournament is tentatively Memorial Day weekend 2009, May 23rd/24th.  3 round Slalom.  Two normally grouped rounds, then the third will be the 34 mph gang in a head to head, everyone else in just another normal grouping.  Should be fun, Lee's also trying to get Greg Badal to do some coaching the Thursday/Friday prior if people are interested.  He'll be at Hilltop the weekend before, so if we can get skiers interested he said he'd extend his stay.  Keep you posted.

• Baller

Andre',

My ski buddy and I are just members at the lake, not owners but we do ski our tails off! :) The owner is a skier (obviously).

I was taking pics of our water level the same day. In the BOS photogallery there are quite a few pics I took.

• Baller

TW: that is a floating target. Shoot at it from the dock sometimes with 22 caliber rifles or pistols. When skiing, you never see it as it's opposite side.

Andre', we are about 2050' long, runs North to South. Straight in from the south side and a large turn around island from the other end. about 250' wide through the course and depth ranging from 6' to 8' in the course. Skis very nice when water temp is 85-95. Right now water is 62-64 and still ski-able.

We are dropping the water level 12" right now and plan on cutting the banks back. We are going to do the rollout-sandy banks, ala "Ski Ranch" in Covington, if things go according to plan anyway!

• Baller

Chile': looking at a couple differing weekends in the beginning of December. Also looking at going to Costa Rica for some sets.

Still wearing hot tops. A:74, w:64. i need a divers hoodie when the air breaks below 70. i have a big head and all that cold air/water on my dome sucks.

Friday/Saturday it's suppposed to be 74ish but Sunday looks to be SOL....

• Baller

Richard,

Your posts and Pics have helped me thru the winter, but I finally got up the nerve to put the boat in on saturday and give it a go. I have 2 drysuits, but the seals are wasted on both so I skied in a shorty. Water temp was 50 and the air temp was 75 down here at Canyon Lake. Believe it or not, it was bearable! Thanks for keeping me going this winter! I think ski season is officially here!!! Woo Hoo!!!