Thank goodness that women are the ones who give birth.............

ForrestGump

• Baller

.........instead of us men. Because the fate of the human race as we know it hangs in the balance if God saw fit for it to be the other way. I'm convinced. I went to the orthopedic doctor again today and he decides to inject a steroid directly into my trapezius since it was being really slow to heal. Ok, so I didn't tell him that I've been skiing for the last 4 weeks. LOL. Shhhhh.........that's just between us. So he sprays my back with freeze it spray and then jabs me with what HAD to have been a 16 inch needle. MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!! My first thought after passing out and then waking up was "Did he deflate my left lung?" Upon further self examination, I realized that I had just stopped breathing on my own. Ok.......in......... out......... in........out.........Wax on....... wax off......Whew!  I'm curious now just how much it would have hurt had he not used the freeze it spray. Not curious enough to go try it, mind you. But DAMN! My brain is still having a hard time processing information. So my question becomes..........are we men just nancy boys?!?! Because that hurt like nothing I've ever experienced. I can't see volunteering for that again.  So how is it that a woman can volunteer to have more than one baby?!?!?! Thank goodness, lest the human race as we know it would end.

Shane Hill

A few years after graduating college my best buddy's wife had her first child, and she mentioned that is was more pain than any man would ever have to bear.  Being the cocky bast*rd that I am, I responded: "Oh, I don't know... I've taken some pretty painful sh*ts in my day."

She looked at me with her typical steely gaze and said: "Try sh*tting a watermelon." 

'Nuff said, as far as I was concerned.

TW

(PS: to JTH - delete this if deemed too graphic) 

• Baller

Have you ever had a kidney stone? Most Woman who have had both a child and a kidney stone say the kidney stone hurt more. After having a couple (kidney stones that is), I'm not surprised.

As for your steroid shot, try having one in the middle toe joint where it meets the foot. This is the most pain I've ever experienced, way worse than the kidney stones, broken collar bone, or missing skin after a 70mph getoff from my motorcycle /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-yell.gif