HO signs Marcus Brown

Horton

• Administrators

HO signs Marcus Brown!

How is that for hot breaking news? I do not know Marcus well but have crossed paths with him over the years. I can say he is a great ambassador for the sport and an all around nice guy in addition to being a freakin sick skier. He is happy with the new deal and from what I hear he really rips on the A1.

HO is also on the verge of signing another super elite pro skier but the contract is not signed so . . . I guess that is a tease. When the facts are solid I will let you know. 

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Now that's some news.  Marcus is someone that I just assumed would always ride on a D3.  I wonder what would have happened with Parrish if the A1 would have been out while he was on an HO. I sure would like to try one myself, but damnit my local ski dealer won't loan them out cause they only have one or two.

• Baller
Kudos to both Mastercraft and HO.  Both companies are on the forefront of adverstising, signing people and promoting our sport.  I have always been a D3 / Nautique guy, but I love what Mastercraft and HO are doing.

• Baller

I think it is great that the ski companies still find value in good representation.  I think Marcus is one of the best.  He's intelligent, well spoken and remains on the cutting edge of slalom skiing.  HO is fortunate to have him.

I also noticed that Karen Truelove is now riding a Goode - that's two D3 skiers who have bolted this year.  Hopefully, its not just for the money but also because they believe they have a better chance at winning on their new ride.

• Members

Where did you get your info? I have searched the web and can find nothing about Marcus signig with H.O. Not that I don't believe you I just want more info.......

What about the other skier they are trying to sign? Any info on who that skier may be?

Fess up.........man is it going to be a long winter.