Draft bindings?

Jacke

• Baller

The drafts are very comfortable, and more responsive than the approaches in my opinion. My F1 had the grey one's and my new prophecy has the new black one's. The black drafts are much more comfortable and easier to get on. Follow the instructions on soaking them in hot water and clamping your foot into them while hot. I used them once before doing it and my feet were on fire.  These boots will not release at all, which I like.

Approach to Draft would pretty much be a lateral move. Of course Drafts have the ease of entry thing, and they also allow for much more forward ankle deflection. However, the only way I'd call them a hybrid is if it is meant, "all of the support of a hardshell with none of release options." Although I must say that I have never tried hardshells so I cannot qualify the first part of that statement.

Carbon Wiley's are the wave of the future!

I rode the drafts for 2 years, and hated them. I had the white hinge tech ones and i broke my ankle/foot in them and never wanted to ski again. This summer I ran into JamieB, he hooked it up with a set of the new '10 Enzo's. They are amazing. My feet NEVER cramp in them, great lateral support, great knee bend position. Everyone needs to try the new enzos!