Jump to content

wrist-loc gloves?


Recommended Posts

  • Baller

I've been using HO Talons for several years, and I used some other brands before that that all had an upside-down metal triangle and straps going through it.  Thomas Wayne is actually wearing a set in the ARM-GUARD picture.

 I can't seem to find gloves like this any more.  Anyone know where to get them!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you find any Talons let me know, I'd be in for a group buy - I can use large or extra-large (the larges are too tight, but I can live with that).

I have the pair I'm currently using and an old backup set. Among my many tools and machines I have an industrial sewing machine, so if I can't find a suitable replacement someday, I'll just rob the various parts from all my worn out Talons and retrofit some pairs of Masterline Curves.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...