Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

INT Wide Ride is really fun!

Horton

• Administrators

With a newly re-sprained ankle you would think I would be smart enough to stay off the water….. You guys know me better then that.

Last week I finally got around to getting a 67” Radar Theory so I could run INT Wide Ride. I had ridden a Theory before but never really tried to run balls on one before. With a ¼ roll of duct tape on my ankle I gave it a try Friday night and ran 2 at 39. Saturday I went up to the INT event at Wolfe Lakes in Fresno and ran 4@38 first round and 0@39 (inside one ball).

Conclusion? Wide Ride is a ton of fun and the Theory is really easy to ride. I think with practice running 39 is possible.

Short Line wide ride is also a pretty good workout.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

John, we missed you in Washington. Glad to hear you are still getting on the water.

What forces you to wide ride only in INT? My double tunnel cricket bat ski might be wide enough for both. What are the exact rules for ski size?

Of course I was a little afraid to post at all after my Regionals performance. Blame Stargazer or the cold or some other sniveling excuse - never the ski (actually I was distracted by the beautiful scenery). But I had a nice practice set yesterday. So I'm ready to come in last at Nationals. Of course, I will need to ski INT after they make a basic competence rule for AWSA (before Regionals I thought it would be for my jumping but now it will be for my slalom also).

Have fun,

Eric

• Administrators

Eric,

I heard you skied like a little girl. Wide Ride is 30 mph and the ski has to be 7.25" wide one inch in front of front binding holes. It is a hoot. I can smoke 38 but can got figure out 39 (yet)

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Horton, glad you''re getting it. INT is all about the fun factor. Here's the link to last years wide ride US Championship results. <http://www.intleagues.com/us-championships/usc-results/> Johnny Ware ( Bouy Creek) and Jon Sink (#1 M4 Western regionals this year) duked it out at 41off for a couple of years. Secret seemed to be slowing the ski down. Sink used bolts with nuts to hold his wing on for more drag !! See you at Ski West in October, maybe you could announce a bit if you're too banged up to ski.