Ski cast out

Skihack

• Baller
So, from everyone's perspective, which of the high end skis have the best cast out to the buoy? I really tend to appreciate skis that I can ski wide and early on the buoys. I am betting on the Sixam 2. Or maybe the Senate C. What's the take on this?

• Baller
I haven't ridden the new Radar yet. But I've been on the Goode 9700, F1, and Sixam SS in the last year. I felt like the Sixam exploded off the 2nd wake and would cast out farther and wider with the least effort of the three. I've got the Radar coming this week so hopefully I can give a comparison with it this weekend.

• Baller

Good info.  Which one of the the required the most effort? 

And like you said, once you ride the RS-1, a comparison of the 4 would be really interesting.

• Baller
OK, so I rode the Radar RS1 today for the first time. I equaled my pb on the first set and set a new pb on my second set. Not bad on a new ski. It didn't seem to explode off the 2nd wake like the SS, but it seems to roll out from under me and end up wider at the apex than any of the skis. I would venture to say it required the least effort behind the boat of all of them. It's a keeper!