State of the Spray!

Horton

• Administrators

I am very happy to tell you guys that BallOfSpray is continuing to grow every month. Last January about 300 skiers visited BOS for a total of 1300 times. In June, 800 skiers visited a total of 3700 times. (These visit #s do not include my constant & watchful eye)  

This year so far: 13000 total visits from 2500 total unique visitors for 17000 page views. I know at least one other site claims 10+ times the readership. . . . really? Be serious.

The goal has always been to become the most informative and friendly forum out there. If want to donate money Ill take it but maybe you should just get your skis and gear from H20z and your portable course from Ez-Ed. Be sure to watch the MasterCraft Pro Tour!

Thanks to all,

Horton

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Who reads BOS? By Nation in order of number of visits

United States
Canada
Australia
United Kingdom
Brazil
New Zealand
Sweden
Spain
Italy
Japan
France
Switzerland
Greece
Germany
South Korea
Latvia
Mexico
South Africa
Thailand
Puerto Rico
Singapore
Chile
Belgium
Austria
Belize
Norway
China
Argentina
India
Russia
Colombia
Costa Rica
Portugal
Hong Kong
Croatia
Malaysia
Denmark
Kuwait
Venezuela
Turkey
Netherlands
Georgia

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

By US State

California
Michigan
Washington
Louisiana
Colorado
Texas
Florida
North Carolina
New York
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Ohio
Georgia
Alabama
Oklahoma
Alaska
Pennsylvania
Oregon
Tennessee
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Illinois
Indiana
Missouri
New Jersey
Arizona
Iowa
Montana
Kentucky
Virginia
South Carolina
Maryland
Connecticut
Arkansas
North Dakota
Utah
Nevada
Idaho
Maine
Mississippi
Hawaii
District of Columbia
New Hampshire
Delaware
New Mexico
South Dakota
Kansas
Nebraska

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Googled it? Heck you could watch the news or read a paper..... Did you hear that the USSR broke up? Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)

More importantly there are skiers there who have vistited BOS.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

I have a hard time believing this is true and am not really sure I trust the statics but according to Alexa.com: BallOfSpray.com ranks ahead of SkiFly, Nichols, Schnitz and USA WaterSki.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
I believe the SkiFly and Schnitz - who cares about either.  I would question the Nichols (now waterskiforum info.   Now, USAWS is getting lots of hits regarding rankings this time of year w/ the COD for Regionals and Nationals upcoming.  That info is suspect to me.

• Administrators

I find that hard to believe. 4700 hits maybe. Hits and views are not the same thing. See http://www.cancerlynx.com/hits.html.

Whatever the traffic is, Kent does a good job over there.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Thanks SM,

I just read the thread on another site where two guys are going back and forth telling each other to shove skis up thier @$$s. Stuff like that just reminds me that we are on the right track over here.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

John,

No question, the best ski site.  I surf for technical information, ways to improve my ability, find great products, comment on ways to help other people progress and learn, or other hopefully mind expanding reasons and of course shop for that 95% off smoking deal on the product of choice or even to provide some humor!  I have no interest or time to waste on comments that do not improve the sport, improve my knowledge or provide value.  I actually find it embarassing to think that newcomers would review something of that nature and come away with a less than positive mindset on the sport.  Keep up the great work and also to all the interesting posters here keep up the exchanges, it is much appreciated.

• Baller

Full agreement here with DW, no BS just great info and a bit of humor to boot, definitely the best waterski site on the Net. 

I'm unfortunately the only person in Kansas who knows this site exists though, apparent by the state's next-to-last place ranking.  Used to be two of us until Brad Beach moved to Missouri...  Guess there are no skiers in Nebraska at all, eh?  /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-smile.gif  There really actually are a lot of serious slalom skiers in Kansas, honest.  I know all three of them...

Ed