Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Bravo John!

Chuck_Dickey

Just spent the week with my 10 year old daughter, Carly, at two different Junior Development clinics, one in Arvin and the other in Newberry Springs. I want to thank all those who worked hard to put on these events and especially want to thank John Horton for his partcipation. 

This is the third year Carly has had John as her coach and he again did a phenomenal  job with her and all the kids. She learned a Wake Back, a  Back to Back and nearly an O.  In slalom he taught her to be stronger through the wakes and she ran several full passes as a result.

It takes a lot of patience and a huge heart to work with the new generation of skiers. Thanks John, thanks a bunch!

Chuck Dickey

PS: Hope the foot heals fast!

• Administrators

No No not the radar boot. I love the RS-1s

I did that on the fat sack hose fitting in the back of a new MasterCraft. Yea I will be skiing a about a week.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
Yes. I did bleed all over the boat. I was kind of embarrassed about the mess until the boat owner was rude about it. Maybe I don’t get his sense of humor.  

I think I will ski Friday. I am not as worried about pulling stitches out as getting funk lake water in there.  

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
call the local ambulance chaser, big money for owner negligence.  that could have put someone's eye out, or was that a red ryder bb gun with a compass in the stock.  probably a lawsuit there too.