Goode 9700 for sale

ForrestGump

• Baller
Shane - since you replied to my RS1 thread I'm assuming you went from the 9700 to the Radar?  If that's the case it must be working well if the 9700 is for sale?  I'm currently on a 9700 with FMs.  Curious how the transition will feel.

• Baller
Actually, I went from the Goode to the Sixam SS.  The transition was very easy.  The Goode "feels" a little faster across the wakes, but I'm earlier and wider on the sixam. The Goode felt like it turned harder, but I carry more speed from the Apex of the turn back to the second wake on the Sixam. I'm guessing that since the pedigree on the RS1 is somewhat the same that it will feel similar.

• Baller

Let me continue..........after getting off of the Goode, I realized that I did not feel as secure as it cast out from under me in the preturn. Any little bobble and I'd get into trouble. It feels like the fastest ski I've ever been on but I think that's because it doesn't carry as much speed after the apex, so you have more of a sense of acceleration up to the second wake.

I will say this..........bindings made a huge difference on the Sixam.  On the Goode, it didn't matter which bindings I used. It felt the same no matter what. Which really surprised me as I always thought it to be finicky. On the Sixam, the D3s felt ok, the BIOS were horrid, and the RS1's instantly turned it into a rocketship.  I'm thinking of trying the RS1 ski just to see. I'm afraid I'll like it though! lol