How long do you think this rope is?

Horton

• Baller

I would guess 38.  But who cares?  She's cute and she skis.  Next question:  Can she drive? 

The only way you could improve this image would be if she were deaf, dumb and owned a liquor store.

• Baller
I watched it several times.  Good skiing.  But she needs to quicken the one-handed gate process - stays in her glide too long - needs to pull out later.  Also, she does a "split-radius" turn at 2 and 4 - that causes the tip rise and delay coming out of 2 and 4.  I know because I do the same thing.  Its hard to let the ski go out naturally - we feel we have to "kill" speed instead of using it.  Otherwise, pretty clean pass. 

• Baller

Guess I should come out from under my rock now, huh?  (Hey, I have two young kids, a day job, my own startup, and my water ski addiction.  It's only because I'm hurt that I even have time to be posting on this forum!)

Anyhow, awesome work by Karina and I wish her the best of luck in the future.

Not only is Karina, extremely talented ..she has a great passion and drive for the sport. I have had the oppitunity to watch karina ski for years, but she also has a great passion in her coaching.....

Great girl, lots of smiles and look forward to keeping up with her results in years to come.

Aussie fans