I love new gear

Horton

• Administrators

I really love new gear.
Yesterday I received my O’Neil Gooru vest from the Tadacaster at H2osssssssssssssssmissisisisi. I will ski in it tonight. Pretty cool looking and way light.
Next week some time I hope to be riding a new …… can’t talk about it because most dealers don’t have one yet. :-)
While I am at it, I sent a dude from Porterville to In-Tow this week and he was blown away by Brenda’s service.

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
Besides that I also hope to have a test ski or two from. . . . and ...... well that is really a secret. I will belive it when I see it and will talk about when I get the Ok.

Drop a dime in the can

Speaking of new gear, I received my RS-1 boots last weekend and can't say enough good things about them.  Thanks for the tip John. 

I'm skiing much better than I was on my Powershell's. Better finish coming out of the turn, very little speed loss and great angle cross course. I'm way early to the ball!

All I did was bolt them in the same position and rotation and jumped in the water.  Had them too loose the first pass, too tight the second pass, then just right for the balance of the sets.

All I can say is.....Try them!

• Administrators
I have to say that my new Gooru vest is the best piece of rubber I have ever owned. Tadd wanted me to get some vest with a picture of the drummer from Def Lepard's arm attached to an El Camino or something like that. Lucky for me I ordered the O'Neil and he sent it right out. I guess the service at H2Ozzz is pretty outstanding but you just can not trust Tadd for fashon advise. 

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

White Radar RS-1 Ski should be here today! If the darn wind would settle I would ride it tonight.

I will also be trying the Arm Guard in the next week. I think it is an idea that everyone should at least look at. I will do a review after a few rides.

Drop a dime in the can