i wore out my right hand

scoke

• Baller

size small?? you giving away your wifes gloves?

/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-money-mouth.gif

i either need a L or XL. i'll look this evening. i wear the bullet stopping grey merlin whizard liners too.

• Baller
scoke- stop squeezin the handle like a baseball bat and relax that grip-send me some vids of what you been working on.  I been working on a few new focus points, a few more sets and I can get u some more to wk on.

• Baller

sunday: hopefully have video as well as open to something new. got some skiing to do between now and then.

took two more sets last night.

• Baller

Skidawg:

I skied friday afternoon, howling wind, then Bennetts tourney on Saturday.

Sunday am, took 2 sets at the Ranch with Chad. He tore me down but at the same time ran a bunch of soft 32's so it was worth it. Came home and sunday PM ran some more buoys. Good stuff. Working on knees and shoulders. Didn't get any video but should soon.

Thinking about getting the Gazer though.

scoke.

• Baller

effing blew out my right again. I am rough on the right palm!

what gloves won't tear?? for the love of goodness. 35 sets on these TOAST.

oh yeah, got the Gazer. Good stuff, i am impressed. predicting bigger scores for everyone using Gazer/ZO.

Join the club. There is not a glove made that I cannot blow out in 3 weeks. I have tried them all. The best were the WET TECH motos, but they were kevlar and only lasted 4-5 weeks. They also put the hurt on my handle rubber. I ended up going with the Pro Champs at Overtons. If you buy them in January, they are 12 bucks a pair but right now they are 39.99. I buy 6-7 sets and toss them after they blow. They fit great and have a great grip.