Wanted: Videos of Parrish... His build is

scoke

• Baller

Parrish's build is similar to mine and Skidawg and JD both said recommended me to be skiing more like Parrish. (shoot for the moon!) So with that, watching as many and as much video has already helped me a bit.

I have several videos of Parrish running some buoys but I am trying to compile some more. Around the net there are few but I just haven't come across one site that is hosting a ton of them.

Any links to some sites that have the mpeg/wmv files or even youtubes?

Email me directly if you have videos or post some links. PLEASE.

dcoke76 at yahoo.com or theredstapler@gmail.com

• Administrators

• Baller
Scoke:  I believe there are several segments of Parish in the Edged in Water video.  There is the funny chapter w/ his dad shooting a paint ball gun at him but there are several other segments that have Parish in them (Just Sets 1 is one that comes to mind).

• Baller

Good call on the EIW video. I saw some nice clips in sets I. Also, at the very end of sets II, there is a badas$ overhead shot CP running some buoys. His shoulders are square to the course the whole pass. intense stuff.

I have some video getting burned to DVD and as soon as I get it back, I will have to get to you to get on this board.

It has TMo, Trent, Susi, Wim, Doug Ross and a few others all taken from the boat at the 6round records at the ranch last summer. It is some great stuff.