NOMAD RCX

JH

My daughter (G2 and 32 off skie0, is on an RCX just coming off a Goode 9700. After lots of video analysis of the 2 skis she is staying with the RCX for turns and consistency, although not as fast, it stays in the water a little easier and not as nose  high as the Goode. Also a bit more forgiving.....we will see how tournaments go.

• Baller

I have 7 sets on my RCX and really like it. I came off the RC, but I was supprised how different the RCX was.  The ski turns better and holds the angle.  The speed is the same as my RC.  The tip stays down amazingly well.  I had the best practice score so far this year after just three sets, its a keeper.

On of my ski buddys with an open rating just got one and he loves it as well.  He came off the Monza and described the RCX as being stable yet fast.  He said he feels he knows exactly what to expect with this ski.

What is the best binding placement on a 68" RCX?  I'm using Approach boots and have been told that they need to be run 1 hole back from other bindings.  I set them at 30.25 instead of the recommended 30.5.  The ski was jumping out of the turn.