Ball of Spray snubbed by Waterski Magazine!

ScarletArrow

• Administrators

Yea whatever. I have had so much darn ink in WSM in the last few years that I think everyone is sick of me.

I bet that if you send an email to whoever wrote the article they will publish something in the near future.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

WSM has a history of not doing their research too well for articles such as that one.  You're not alone John, about 3 - 4 years ago they did a similar article on "all of the commercial slalom course builders", of course they left EZ-Slalom out despite the fact that we were and are the second largest comercial producer of slalom course systems on the planet.

I sent them a rather terse letter pointing out that fact.  Ronni Barton was an associate editor at the time, to her credit she called me personally and apologized for the oversight, admitting that they'd written the piece in a rush and didn't research it much.  Considering the fact that we'd been running an ad in their mag for several years at that point I'd say that was an understatement.

To make up for the oversight about 3 issues later we got a 2 sentence mention in the "Shortlines" section, which is the smallest print in the magazine.  Maybe you need to spend a bunch on expensive advertising to get their attention?

Ed