Spy Satellite vs. GPS satellite

skibug

• Baller

Just to preface this discussion....I am not a "conspiracy theory" guy or anti-establishment; but, if you start messing with my skiing I get sort of upset.  I am sure a lot of you saw the big to do about the US shooting down a so-called disabled spy satellite, yeh right.  That was just long range target practice for bigger things to come.  I am sure there are future warfare plans to take out other satellites, in times of war, if necessary.  Which brings me to (2) points/questions.

1.  Which satellites do the speed control systems use and are they shared with anything the government may use?

2.  Don't get rid of your non-GPS system?

• Administrators

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:kJPEivNT5XpDMM:http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/albums/userpics/22014/normal_I%2520want%2520to%2520Believe.jpg

I am pretty sure that Schnitz and his alien brothers killed JFK

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_
Nice to see the Navy has good aim, mission accomplished.  Despite what the leaders of other countries say, I am damn glad we can knock something like that out of the sky when we need to.  May that be a gentle reminder that we can still kick some a__ if the need arises.

• Baller

you guys tried to be the 'good' guys by saying it was 'broken'. meanwhile china just decided to blow some random working one out of the sky a few months back.

if there was no BS involved and there was a legit concern about it falling into the wrong hands (fair enough) and the safety of people, the technology and and capabilities on this thing would probably be beyond belief..