I need a portable slalom course

lkb

• Baller

Kinda like and EZ-slalom or something. Problem is I don't know how to get in touch with the guy. Anybody know?????

/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif

(sorry...It's a slow day at work and I'm bored of my a$$)

• Administrators
Do you see that Ez-Slalom logo at the top of the page? Click on it.  Here on the Information Superhighway there is this thing called a hyperlink . . . .

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
  • Baller

looks fishy to me. is my computer going to blow up if I click that link?...you know that's not fair though...i'm sitting here w/nothing to do so the curiosity is eating at me...wth, I'm going to click it. You win.

I blame all the above on winter. I am sick of not getting to ski. And, it seems to be getting worse each winter.

• Baller

Ed, I wasn't downing you or your products. If you are able to make money in the slalom world I'm happy for you. For some reason I just got tickled as I was scrolling down the list of topics looking for something to read and I realized there were so many links to your page. I apologize.

Lindsay Burgreen

• Baller

No apologies necessary Lindsay, I was just playing along with the vibe too.  I took no offense at all, I thought it was funny myself.  I think it's kind of over the top myself, I didn't expect that much stuff on the pages and I imagine over time it will thin out a bit (not that I want it too...).  It's John's baby and I'm just happy to be allowed to associate.

Anyone in the watersports biz will tell you that there's not a lot of money in any of it, at least on the slalom side.  We just want people to be aware of us so if/when they decide they need a course they'll at least consider us.  That's all we ask.

Ed

• Administrators

Anyone want to buy a Fin biz?

The side bar will change next time I do some editing. We have a second title sponcor comming on in the next week so or so  . . . I will change it then.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can