Andy Mapple returns to O’Brien - Press Release

Horton

• Administrators

The rumor has been rumbling around the forums so I guess it is no longer a secret. Andy has in fact signed back up with O'Brien.  

There does not seem to be any other major news item connected. Drew and Glenn will remain at O’Brien. The rest of the team at Radar is intact. There is talk of CP returning to O’Brien but it may be just talk.

Horton

Update! Here is the Press Release

• Baller

CP's not listed as a team skier in the HO ad thing that came with the "Boat Test" issue of WSM yesterday so one is left to assume he's no longer there.

Greg Badal told me personally at the ski tests while I was in the boat with him that CP WAS still at HO.  Maybe at the time he still was, or maybe it was purposeful disinformation.  I was asking him about the new ski HO's working on ("The World Changes on 3-1-08" ski).  He really didn't want to talk about it too much for obvious reasons; after quizing him a bit he stated that at that time CP and Will Asher were the only two riding it but that HO was about to start spreading it around to several other skiers to get their input.  Also stated that it was specifically for high end skiers and would be positioned above the Monza.  Word on the Net is that it's positioned between the Monza and the Sys 8 so maybe I'm wrong on that one too.  But that was what Greg told me FWIW.

Ed 

Not that kind of truth... Truth as in "Facts!"

MS I'm not really sure how i like the SS yet - haven't had a lot of time on it yet.  I'll be in Tampa at McCormicks in 30 days so I'll let ya know after that!  I got a 66.