Weather and KROQ

Horton

• Administrators

I was looking to add value to BallOfSpray so I added Weatherunderground up top. While I was at it I thought I would let you guys in on the best rock station in LA. Maybe next month I will show you where to get classic jazz.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Wish you would have told us where the good radio stations were when we were out there for the tests.  We left SoCal thinking that the radio there totally sucked.  Playing with the radio in our rental car on the ride back to LAX we discovered too late that it had an XM radio in it.  Finding that too late sucked too.

Ed

• Baller_

John,

When you go to Mooresville or Charlotte I can set you up with all "them" NASCAR country stations.  BTW they have the John Boy and Billy show too.  Thier version of rock is Lynard Skynard and Jazz just doesn't exist.

• Baller

They play both kinds of music, country and western.

Detroit radio is getting real bad.  It's getting to the point that the only way to listen to music on the way to work is to listen to the classical station.  Can't listen to that because I don't have my first coffee until I get to work.  Is this a problem outside of Detroit? 

• Baller_

When Flint has better rock stations than Detroit, it's pretty bad.  The reason XM was invented.

Last time I checked, Walgreens in Mooresville was all sold out of the JV album (I am only repeating JTH's use of the music format).  Did see an 8 track player in a restaurant in Baja earlier this year.