PerfectPass GPS system

skibug

• Baller

Anybody have any additional info on the new PP GPS system.  I have attached a link to their brochure.

http://www.perfectpass.com/download/stargazer.pdf

It is their answer to the Zero Off.  Additionally it gives those that don't have a DBW boat an option as it will work as an upgrade to PP digital pro.

Any comments or insight??

• Administrators
I drove and skied behind Zero Off for the first time last night and I have to say it is pretty bitch'n. I tried all 3 settings and loved the A setting. If you are getting a new boat I would say you gotta have it.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I too have skied behing Zero Off and I do agree that it is a good product; but, PP is coming out with their answer to the Zero Off GPS.  It is a GPS system of their own.  They tell me that they have been testing it and the comments have been positive.  They are due to release it in February of 2008.  I was just wondering if anyone on this site has been fortunate enough to been one of the test participants; or, if anyone has any inside information/connections at PP. 

• Administrators
From what I felt this weekend I want to ski behind ZeroOff boats as much as I can next year. I think CC is going to run with it so 1/3 of my tounement rides will have it. Show me some 39 off!

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can