Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Inserts

slow

• Baller

To the following ski manufacturers-Why can't you get your inserts far enough back.

Connelly-Had to grind draft cable attachments just to get to your stock settings on the front boot. Cable ancher partially blocked hole. Both bindings all the way back for stock. Would like my back foot further back, but can't.

O'brien SS-Both bindings all the way back for stock. Would like my back foot further back, but can't. 

MPD- sounds like same story

Put in your own inserts or go with Goode Powershell's.

I am on an MPD with Powershells and have used them 3 different Goode's  and on 3 different year Monza's.

If you want to stick with rubber boots, screw them both to a single plate and Dual Lock the plate full width and length to the ski using Dual Lock 400.

If you crash hard enough, you'll come out of the rubber boots well before the Dual Lock releases.

Reflexbond has attachable studs you can put any where.  >>  http://www.reflexworld.com/2006/BONDING/reflexbondslalomstick.htm

I have an old CDX-1, which I would like to keep, but the binding is giving up. Unfortunately the current HO skis and bindings have different insert positions. What is the best way to get a new binding on my old ski?

• Administrators
a CD-X has a metal top so you can just use sheet metal screws like we did no the old days.Tap a small hole and then just drive in a # 8 to # 10 screw. For a $100 ski I think this is the easy solution.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can