Nationals Report #1 (Horton Style)

Horton

• Administrators

What I saw or heard around the vender booths.

Connelly: The Prophecy looks to really be on track for release in the Spring. That’s all I know but am looking forward to see what Jamie has up his sleeve.  

Radar:  When I put my foot in the Radar Bindings I almost Sh*t myself. These bindings might be the Magic Bindings I have been looking for - talking about. They look very safe, comfortable and super high performance.

D3: The D3 RC seemed to be everywhere at Nationals. A heck of a lot of skiers looked really good on it. The new trick ski has plain white graphics and looks cool to me.  

Goode: The new 9800 SL has an even lighter core and is asymmetrical (Remember the old MC Radius?). There is a Left Foot Forward and a Right Foot Forward version. Every one I talked to that is on it is really impressed. On the binding side: Goode now has a one piece plate for rubber bindings that attaches with interlock(No Screws). Pretty smart.  

O’Brien: The Green ski has a pretty solid showing. I still say this is the most underrated ski out there. The SS is really a 08 ski so O’Brien did not have anything else new.  

HO: Word is that the Monza is unchanged for 08. These guys are pretty good with PR so we will see. I know there is R&D going on. As always the HO graphics are the best in the industry.

Skiing? Yea I skied about average. Not worth talking about.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Unlike traditional hard shells: In a forward fall your feet will escape forward. Besides that there is not an early release issue because they are not releasable. I’ll write a more thorough explanation in the next few days.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can